Primary Music Leader Responsibilities
- Teaches the gospel of Jesus Christ through music and testimony.
- Prepares and provides the music for opening or closing exercises.
- Plans, teaches, and directs the music for sharing time, including songs that will be part of the children’s sacrament meeting presentation.
- Helps with music for the nursery class, Primary classes, and ward Primary leadership meetings.
- Attends teacher improvement meetings and stake Primary leadership meetings as invited.
- Organizes and directs a children’s choir as requested.
- Receives instruction from the stake primary music leader and ward music chairman when necessary.
- Provides musical numbers with a children’s choir in sacrament meeting and other ward meetings when called upon by the ward music chairman.
- Learns and practices good directing techniques, particularly for children.
Liked it here?
Why not try sites on the blogroll...